Ingredients: Rock ‘n Roots Farm Grown Calendula, US Grown Certified Organic Cold Pressed Hemp Seed Oil. That’s it. Just pure goodness!
- Hemp Seed Oil: Packed with nourishing lipids, antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins, hemp seed oil offers excellent protection and moisturization for tired and dry skin. It is also a far more environmentally sustainable oil to produce than olive, almond or other oils.
- Calendula: Used for hundreds of years to heal and nourish skin, calendula is a natural anti-inflammatory and a vulnerary herb which increases the rate at which skin cells regenerate and rejuvenate. Calendula also promotes collagen production, which helps keep skin looking plumper and firmer.
Why Rock ‘n Roots Farm Calendula Oil
- Higher Concentration of Calendula: We make our Calendula Infused Oil with a higher concentration of flowers than anyone we’ve found. This increases the potency and effectiveness of the product.
- Slow Dry: We created a special drying room to slow down the drying process of the flowers. This method ensures as much of the benefits of the flower are kept in the flower until we infuse it in the oil, rather than burning off during the drying process.
- Grown Here on the Farm: Most producers of Calendula oil are using calendula flowers that have been in storage for over a year and are often times grown in Eastern Europe. Buying it direct from our farm ensures your Calendula Oil is crafted using the freshest and most potent flowers.